Complete Canoe Outfitting Package
Our Complete Canoe Outfitting Package offers you the easiest route in your wilderness trip planning. You determine the length of your canoe camping trip and we provide the canoe and necessary supplies.
To Start Planning Your Canoe Adventure, simply determine the following points, and leave the rest to us.
- Length of trip (minimum: 3 days)
- Ultra Light versus Standard weights – the weight of the canoe makes all the difference. We offer multiple different forms of canoes from Kevlar to standard canoes.
- Number of participants
With a Complete Canoe Outfitting Package all you need to do is show up and be prepared for an adventure like none other. Make sure to bring your personal items (here is a handy canoe trip packing list) and a vehicle that can tote your canoes and supplies, or check out our shuttle options. You are sure to make amazing memories and have the best canoe camping adventure imaginable. Happy camping!
Duration of Trip
|Three to Five Day Trip – Ultra Light||$94.00 Per Person Per Day||Kevlar Canoes / Complete Outfitting Package|
|Six to Seven Day Trip – Ultra Light||$91.00 Per Person Per Day||Kevlar Canoes / Complete Outfitting Package|
|Eight or More Days – Ultra Light||$85.00 Per Person Per Day||Kevlar Canoes / Complete Outfitting Package|
What’s Included In a Complete Canoe Outfitting Package?
- Canoes with Carrying Pads
- Life Jackets
- Camping Food
- Alps Tents
- Nylon Packs with Padded Straps
- Camping Food
- Aluminum Cook Kit & Eating Utensils
- Dish Soap, SOS Pads, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels
- Poly-Vinyl Dining Fly
- Shovel & Saw
- Sleeping Bags in Compression Sacks
- Insulated Waterproof Sleeping Pad
- Deep Sided Griddle or Fry Pan with Grate
- 50′ Rope
- Canoe Seats – With Kevlar Package
- Camp Chairs – With Kevlar Package